GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket (game) purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by The Strategy Sunderland. The Strategy Sunderland, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to The Strategy Sunderland (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at The Strategy Sunderland management’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to The Strategy Sunderland at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, The Strategy Sunderland disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of games. The Strategy Sunderland does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free state of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages deriving from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event The Strategy Sunderland including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of the Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the The Strategy Sunderland.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; The Strategy Sunderland the employee or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for The Strategy, Sunderland. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to The Strategy, Sunderland. The Strategy, Sunderland hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the The Strategy Sunderland may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the The Strategy, Sunderland.
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete The Strategy, Sunderland Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by The Strategy Sunderland failing which The Strategy, Sunderland including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Exit Game save and except with the explicit permission of The Strategy Sunderland or The Strategy Sunderland employee. If such recording activity is found within the Site, The Strategy Sunderland including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by The Strategy Sunderland, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to The Strategy Sunderland.
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event if such item or object is found, The Strategy Sunderland including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
<p”>(8) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which The Strategy Sunderland including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, The Strategy Sunderland including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserve all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of The Strategy Sunderland’s business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the business. All losses, damages or legal costs deriving from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(9) You shall be responsible to wear the proper and suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Escape Room Game.
(10) The website is owned and operated by The Strategy Sunderland. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of The Strategy Sunderland’s Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(10a) The Strategy Sunderland does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(10b) The Strategy Sunderland’s website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.>
(10c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of The Strategy Sunderland’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(10d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The Strategy Sunderland will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though The Strategy Sunderland shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(10e) The Strategy Sunderland shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(11) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(12) The games are designed for a team of a set group size. The maximum amount of people you book for can not be exceeded under any circumstance unless otherwise agreed in writing. The maximum group sizes are shown at the time of booking.
(13) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of The Strategy Sunderland. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of The Strategy Sunderland and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(14) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(15) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(16) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(17) The Strategy Sunderland’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of The Strategy Sunderland’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(18) The Strategy Sunderland collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(19) The Strategy Sunderland recommends teams to arrive on time if not before. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(20) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the game.
(21) The Strategy Sunderland expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(22) The Strategy Sunderland may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(23) The Strategy Sunderland is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(24) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(25) The Strategy Sunderland doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(26) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(27) It is your responsibility to check that any Games/ tickets issued to you are accurate.
(28) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact The Strategy Sunderland by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. The Strategy Sunderland may refuse this facility.
(29) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(30) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to The Strategy Sunderland that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(31) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only.
(32) Online bookings can only be made up to 6 months in advance, exception may happen if contacting The Strategy Sunderland via email or phone.
(33) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
(34) The price of a game is stated on The Strategy Sunderland’s website of the Booking section.
(36) Bookings can be made online on The Strategy Sunderland’s website, via phone, email or in person.
(37) Any major credit or debit card is accepted to settle the payment.
(38) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(39) The Strategy Sunderland is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
(40) In case less people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed.
(41) If more people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the game.
(42) If you need to contact The Strategy Sunderland you can do so using any of the following methods:
Telephone: 0330 303 1110
Mail: The Strategy, West Office, Pallion Residents Enterprise, Sunderland SR4 6SN
(44) Each game player will be instructed before their game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. Also, The Strategy Sunderland is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
(45) If you are late for more than 15 minutes of the original time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you won’t be able to start your game. To re-book another slot must be of your own expenses and according to current availability.
(46) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(47) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address.
(47) Children aged 17 or below must be accompanied at least by at least 1 responsible adult (18+) per game.
(48) Any offers cannot be used in conjunction with another offer or promotion at The Strategy Sunderland at one transaction.